Boksi is a VC-funded fast-growing startup founded in Helsinki in 2018. Our platform helps companies source branded content directly from thousands of content creators effortlessly and efficiently. Leading brands like Lumene, Saaren Taika, Artdeco and Seeberger are already using Boksi, but we know we've only reached a fraction of the potential our platform has.
We’re now looking for a Senior Account Manager in Germany who is eager to contribute their efforts to propel Boksi towards even greater growth. Your role will primarily focus on nurturing existing customer relationships, and with your systematic work approach, your main goal is to drive existing customer revenue growth from relationship and monetary standpoints in the DACH region while creating and testing strategy and plan for sales growth.
You'll join 12 person sales team that operates with strong drive and celebrates both small and big successes in the fast-paced daily routine of a growing company.
In Hamburg at Boksi's office. We are an international company headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and therefore we expect you to be able to travel when needed.
Responsibilities & duties
- Account Portfolio Management
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of Boksi's existing customers in Germany
- Develop and execute account-specific business plans to meet and exceed sales targets
- Sales and Revenue Growth
- Develop and execute sales plans to achieve revenue targets and market expansion goals
- Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare regular reports on account management performance, market trends, and competitive insights. Use data-driven insights to refine strategies and drive decision-making
- Customer Engagement
- Complying with CRM guidelines (we use Hubspot) on a daily basis
- Forecast and track account metrics in the CRM and other company’s documentations
What we expect from you
- You have 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in an Account Management role
- You are interested in a start-up environment and are not fazed by occasional rapid changes
- You have an understanding of social media platforms and an interest in Boksi's business
- You enjoy proactively driving sales growth and approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset
- You have the ability to create and build long-lasting customer relationships
You communicate fluently in both German and English – Boksi's official working language is English, but you primarily communicate with customers in German
We value productivity, flexibility, and collaboration over rigid hierarchies and set-in-stone processes. Working at Boksi means you have the highest autonomy possible to work the way you want. Here’s what we provide you:
- Motivating compensation. Boksi offers an open salary structure, consisting of a fixed base salary of 4 000 euros and sales commission without a commission cap.
Hybrid work possibilities
Possibility to influence. This role combines responsibility and influence, as you will have the chance to directly contribute to Boksi's growth and bring your ideas to the table for process improvement.
Room for growth. Boksi is on a strong upward trajectory
Dedicated and ambitious team. Within Boksi's close-knit work community, there is a shared desire to succeed and a collective goal to become the largest influencer marketing player in Europe.
And of course all the tools you need to succeed!
Apply now and leave your mark on one of the most rapidly growing startups and industries! Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.